The WhoStats API will allow you to query your data. It is excellent for customizing the user experience in real-time, improving conversion rates, and resolving programming errors.
How can you use the WhoStats API?
- If you are participating in email campaigns, query WhoStats to go beyond who opened and clicked on your links in your email, but what they did once they got to your website. Search WhoStats by unique mail ID.
- Trigger your contact relationship management (CRM) system to automate sending marketing drips to your customers and prospects related to their interests. If they spend x number of minutes on page Y, schedule an email with more content about product on page Y. Change paragraph B to be tailored to their interests.
- Query the WhoStats API BEFORE you deliver a webpage to deliver custom content (such as images, text or even custom advertising content) specific to opt-in preferences or past browsing habits. Improve the user experience.
- Improve the quality of advertising and/or clicks that your advertisers receive - putting ads in front of visitors that are more likely to take the next step. Improve sales percentages.
- Query WhoStats when an error on your website is raised. Know the path someone took before they encountered an error. Empower your programming team by helping htem reproduce the error, so you can arrive at a resolution more quickly. Keep customers on your website and make it easy for them to complete their purchases and inquiries without errors.
If you are interested in using the WhoStats API, please contact us for more information.